International students are highly encouraged to apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 in China. All international students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Schwarzman Scholarships in 2023–2024.
Want to get or apply for scholarships on a monthly basis? Click here to jump ahead!
Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated Chinese leaders in science, engineering, politics, business, academia, and culture. In 2020, Tsinghua was ranked 16th in the world by QS World University Rankings.
Jump ahead to :
Aspirants who want to undertake their Masters Degree on a fully funded scholarship are also encouraged to apply for this scholarship. The award is available to all international students from all over the world. There is no application fee to apply for an international scholarship.
You can also apply for the following scholarship opportunities:
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Tsinghua University to pursue master’s degrees. No IELTS or other language requirements if you have studied at an English institute in your country for 2 years. There is also no minimum GPA or class rank requirement to apply.
Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023:
Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Tsinghua University
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International students
- Award country: China
- Deadline: 20 September 2022.
The last date to apply for the Schwarzman Scholarship in China 2023 for international students is September 20th, 2022. Selections will be made in October-November 2022, and the session will start in August 2023.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
Scholarship Coverage / Benefits :
Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship to study in China for all international students. Details are given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Stipend: A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses will be given.
- Board and lodging
- Round Airfare Tickets for travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Books and supplies required for the course
- Health insurance
A List of Available Study Fields :
The Schwarzman Scholarship Program offers all academic fields for Master’s Degree Programs. Details are given below:
- International Relations
- Science, Engineering
- Humanities in Addition
- Asian Studies
- Social Sciences
- Public Policy.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1st.
- There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome.
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language). a minimum score of 600. OR
- Internet based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) A minimum score of 100 or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). or a minimum score of 7.
- Certificate of English ProficiencyThis requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least 2 years of their academic program.
- Online Application Form
- Updated Resume (CV) (2 pages)
- Two essays (a leadership essay of 750 words and a statement of purpose of 500 words)
- Transcripts or Academic Records
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- A Video Introduction
How to Apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship?
There is an online application system to apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship. All the documents should be submitted online.
The Official Application Link is given below: