Applications are open for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship in the Netherlands. All international students as well as Dutch nationals are encouraged to apply for the funded scholarship to study at the University of Maastricht.
Maastricht University is one of the leading international universities in the Netherlands. The university offers a high-quality, internationally oriented education, with a strong focus on research.
You can also apply for >>> British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
The university has a large number of international students from more than 100 different countries. The university offers a wide range of degree programs, all of which are internationally oriented.
The university is located in the beautiful city of Maastricht in the southern Netherlands. The city is known for its lively student life, its many cultural events, and its excellent shopping.
Each academic year, the Maastricht University Scholarship program awards 24 full scholarships of €30,000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) to highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a master’s program at UM.
You may also like to apply for: >>> Emory University Scholars Program for International Students 2023/2024
The scholarship program includes both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Holland Scholarship, which is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in collaboration with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is intended for international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to pursue a full degree program in the Netherlands.
If you are an international student and are interested in studying at Maastricht University, I would highly recommend applying for a scholarship. The university offers a high-quality education, and the scholarships are a great way to help finance your studies.
People are also applying for >>> TU Delft Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands | Fully Funded
Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institution: Maastricht University
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Award amount: Tuition + Stipends
- Program Duration: 1 – 2 Yrs
- Deadline: 1st February 2023
Study at home! Apply for >>> University of Maryland Free Online Courses with Certificate 2023
Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship Benefits/Coverage
- Tuition fees
- Pre-Academic Training costs
- Living expenses
- Health & liability insurance
- Visa application costs
List of Courses Available
- Faculty of Health,
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- School of Business & Economics
Want to Study in Japan? Apply for >>> ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
All applicants must meet the following criterias to be eligible for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship:
- You have nationality from a country other than the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit in the Netherlands.
- You do not have dual nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time master’s program at Maastricht University for the academic year 2023-2024.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM master’s program to which you have applied.
- You have never attended a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply.
- Also apply for >>> PEO International Peace Scholarships 2023 in USA and Canada
- You are under the age of 35 on September 1, 2023.
- You have achieved excellent results in previous educational programs, as evidenced by your most recent grade transcript or academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to those whose academic transcripts or certified letters of academic excellence show that they are in the top 5% of scholarship program applicants for 2023-2024.
All applicants are required to provide the following documents when applying for the Maastricht University Scholarship:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- To demonstrate your academic excellence, you may upload one of the following documents:
- Your academic transcript
- A letter signed by the Head of Department or Registrar of your institution
- Personal statement of financial needs
- A reference letters
- The contact details of one referee
You Should also Apply for >>> University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023 | Danish Government
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
The application process for the Maastricht University Scholarship is online.
- First of all, the candidate must have enrolled in one of the UM programs.
- After registration, a student ID number will be generated.
- Applicants may apply for both the Program and the scholarship at the same time.
- The scholarship will be awarded subject to acceptance.
- After logging into your University of Maastricht account, fill out the application form.
- You must upload the required documents.
- Provide all of your detailed personal information, such as name, address, date of birth, country, and so on.
- Fill in all of the required fields for each level.
- Fill out your application thoroughly.
To begin your application for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship, click on the link below:
Begin Application: >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY