The University of Groningen’s Eric Bleumink Scholarships are now accepting applications. The scholarship is intended to assist students from all over the world who wish to further their education at the university level in any discipline.
The University of Groningen is committed to internationalization and offers a number of scholarships for international students, also known as the Eric Bleumink Scholarships. The scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from developing countries who have been admitted to a master’s degree program at the University of Groningen.
The Eric Bleumink scholarships are named after Eric Bleumink, a former professor of International Development Studies at the University of Groningen. The scholarships are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Netherlands Fellowship Program (NFP).
The Eric Bleumink Scholarships cover the costs of tuition, travel, and living expenses. The scholarship is for one academic year, but can be extended for a second year if the student is enrolled in a two-year master’s program.
Also apply for >>> University of Sunderland Scholarships 2023 in UK | Fully Funded
University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institution: University of Groningen
- Focus Fields: Arts, Medical Sciences, Law, Spatial Sciences, Philosophy, Science and Engineering, Economics and Business, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Award Duration: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: January 31, 2023 (annual)
You may also like >>> Netflix Internship Summer Program 2023 | Funded
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
Eric Bleumink Scholarships Financial Coverage
The scholarship is intended to assist students from all over the world who wish to further their education at the university level in any discipline.
The grant is for a one-year or two-year master’s degree program and covers the following:
- The grant covers tuition,
- international travel expenses,
- books, and
- health insurance.
You can also apply for >>> AUAS Amsterdam Talent Scholarships 2023 for International Students
To be considered for the Eric Bleumink Scholarships Fund, you must:
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission to a master’s program before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund.
- Excellent academic performance, preferably supported by letters of recommendation
- Have received high marks in their bachelor’s/undergraduate studies
- Have excellent English language skills in accordance with the program’s admission requirements.
- Be available for the entire duration of the program and able to participate in it.
- Hold the nationality of a country listed in Appendix 1 and be in good health.
- Have no other means of funding the study in question
Don’t forget to apply for >>> (UNIPI) University of Pisa Merit Scholarships for International Students
How to apply
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must first apply for admission to a master’s degree program at the University of Groningen. Study for free in Sweden with >> Apply Now! SI Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
The University of Groningen Admission Office will select which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties.
Apply for the >>> OECD Internship Program in France 2022/2023 | Funded