The University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for outstanding students from non-EU/EEA countries who are applying to the University of Twente for a graduate program (MSc).
If you are looking for scholarships to help pay for your university education, the University of Twente offers a wide range of scholarships for both Dutch and international students. Scholarships are available for both full-time and part-time students.
Also apply for >>> World Health Organization | WHO Free Online Courses with Certificates
Through this master’s scholarship in Europe, students can conduct research, design, or serve as change agents. This exclusive opportunity to study abroad for free has many more benefits for exceptional students, such as receiving the best education from one of Europe’s best universities under the supervision of world-class mentors and professors. Furthermore, the student would gain firsthand knowledge of Europe’s diverse cultures in general and the culture of the Netherlands in particular.
The University of Twente Scholarships provide a platform for students to join the University of Twente’s knowledge and research hubs. These include the Twente Water Center, the Max Plank Center for Fluid Dynamics, the Center for Healthcare, the Center for Clean Technology, the Center for Ethics and Philosophy, and many others. The University of Twente has produced a large number of Nobel Laureates, senators, public and private high officials, and people of high influence due to the high level of educational degrees and support for research and innovation, as well as efforts to make students highly competitive and goal-oriented. As a result, master’s students have a good chance of joining this prestigious institute.
University of Twente Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institution: University of Twente
- Degree: Master’s
- Award amount: ≈$3,000 – $22,000 (Annually)
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- No. of awards: 50 UT Holland Scholarships
- Deadline: Deadline are as follows:
- 1 February 2023
- 1 May 2023
Financial Coverage of the University of Twente Scholarships
- The scholarship offers grants ranging from € 3,000 to € 22,000 each year.
- The scholarship covers study-related expenses.
- The students are eligible for another UTS grant for the second year of their studies.
- The additional UTS grant would be equal to the student’s previous first-year grant.
Related post >>> 2023 Hong Kong Government Scholarships | Apply Now!
Dont’t miss >>> Smysor Windsor Illinois Scholarship Program 2023 | Funded
University of Twente Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- This Holland scholarship is open to both EU/EEA master’s students and non-EU/EEA students.
- The applicant must be a current UT student with a student number.
- The applicant must not have previously graduated from UT.
- The applicant must be able to obtain a visa to enter the country (if applicable).
- The applicant must meet the English Language Requirements, which include IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 90, plus an extra 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20).
- Students from the Netherlands are not eligible.
Also apply for >>> University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023 in Netherlands
How to apply for the University of Twente Scholarships
You must first apply for a master’s program. You can apply for the scholarship using your student number after applying for a master’s program and receiving a (conditional) admission letter. Dutch and/or current UT students cannot attend UTS. EU/EEA students are not permitted to study at UTS. Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation are not available at UTS (ITC). The UTS is not an option for the pre-program. Master’s
To begin your application for the University of Twente Scholarships, click on the link provided below;
Begin application: >>> APPLY HERE NOW
Official website: >>> Click Here