The Delft University of Technology’s Justus and Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships provide a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students.
One of these programs is the Justus and Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships, which aims to financially support outstanding international MSc students who wish to study at TU Delft.
Also apply for >>> University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students
- Host Country: Netherland
- Host Institution: Delft University
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Award Coverage: Full Tuition
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Free education in UK + monthly stipends with >>> Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
A number of scholarships are available at TU Delft for outstanding international applicants. Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships are made possible by the generosity of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and was convinced that technological advances would help to solve societal problems.
The Foundation Justus and Louise van Effen was founded with the goal of encouraging outstanding international MSc students and financially supporting their desire to study at TU Delft.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
You may also like >>> University of Auckland Scholarships | AUT Scholarships 2022
Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Duration and Benefits
The scholarship covers full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate for the registered nationality, as well as a contribution toward living expenses.
The program is a two-year regular MSc program at TU Delft.
Don’t miss >>> Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for the Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are an outstanding international applicant who has been (conditionally) admitted to one of the two-year regular TU Delft MSc programs (not a Joint Education Programme).
- You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80% or higher on a scale of 100.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from a university that is internationally renowned outside of the Netherlands.
- You completed your MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
People are also applying for >>> University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship for International Students | ($80,000)
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply for the Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships.
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters
- You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement. And/or
- You can ask your referee for reference letters (s). Fill in the information for your referee/s and invite them by clicking the’send invitation button.’ The referee(s) will automatically receive an email inviting them to upload a reference for you.
- Both procedures can be combined. For example, one upload and one referee request.
- If you have already submitted your application, reference letters will not be considered.
- After the Scholarship deadline, reference letters will not be accepted.
Get Fully funded grant in Hungary with >>> Central European University Scholarship | CEU Hungary 2023 (Fully Funded)
Please keep in mind that non-EU/EFTA students must submit an English test along with their application (if required).
You can also apply for >>> Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
How to Apply
You must submit an online application for an MSc program by December 1, 2022 (23:59 CET). In addition to all of the regular documents required for an MSc programme application, you must also submit a scholarship application form and supporting documents.
Click on the link given below to begin application.