Applications for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship are now open in the UK. This funding plus stipend award is available to all domestic and international students. The scholarship is named after Pershing Square, a public park in New York City.
The scholarship is given to students who demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to public service. Recipients of the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship have gone on to become leaders in their field.
Also check out this related offer >>> Justus and Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships | TU Delft
Scholars will benefit from a variety of on-course opportunities, including attendance at prestigious conferences, termly events, and scholar community activities; a spring ‘trek’ to New York hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation; and mentorship opportunities.
Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Details
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Institution: University of Oxford
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Award amount: Full tuition + Living Stipend
- Deadline: January 4, 2023
Also apply for >>> University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students
The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships cover both master’s and MBA degrees. Scholars can combine any of the 1+1 MBA partnering programs with the organizer’s MBA.
Scholars will benefit from a variety of on-course opportunities, including attendance at prestigious conferences, termly events, and scholar community activities, a spring ‘trek’ to New York hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, and mentorship.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
You may also like >>> University of Auckland Scholarships | AUT Scholarships 2022
Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Benefits / Coverage
- The scholarship period will last between one and two years.
- Full tuition for both the master’s degree and the MBA program, plus a living expense grant of at least £16,062 per year for both years of study.
People are also applying for >>> University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship for International Students | ($80,000)
You can also apply for >>> Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship in Canada:
- Be a first-time applicant to the Oxford 1+1 MBA program.
- They must be in their MBA year and have not previously been considered for the scholarship.
- Have been admitted to the MBA program while enrolled in one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programs
- Academic achievement should be demonstrated through degree results.
- Have demonstrated leadership potential through experience and motivation
- Personal character, integrity, and commitment are essential.
- Have the intention to focus your career on addressing global social challenges, either in an existing organization or through the creation of a new venture. Also apply for >>> France Government Eiffel Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
- Have the ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Have a clear vision of how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help you achieve your goals.
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply.
- Application Form for both courses (to be completed online)
- Scholarship Essay (In no more than 500 words that answers “How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?”)
Read also >>> Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France | Fully Funded
How to Apply for Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
Candidates who are interested and qualified should click on the link provided below to begin the application process for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship.
Begin Application: >>> Click Here Now
Get Fully funded grant in Hungary with >>> Central European University Scholarship | CEU Hungary 2023 (Fully Funded)