The University of Saskatchewan offers a variety of scholarships to students who demonstrate academic excellence. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study and are available to students entering any program at the University of Saskatchewan.
The Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023 application period is open until February 1, 2023. The classes will begin in September 2023. All international applicants from around the world must begin applying for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships in 2023. Canada is consistently ranked as one of the best study destinations in the world. The University of Saskatchewan offers undergraduate, certificate, graduate (Master, specialized graduate diploma), graduate (Doctorate), postdoctoral fellowships, and certificate programs. Study in the heart of Saskatoon!
Also check out this related offer >>> Justus and Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships | TU Delft
The application details and application process are listed below. The University of Saskatchewan is a leading Canadian university. This is the time to apply for Canadian scholarships. It is also a Canadian Public Research University that was founded on March 19, 1907.
Why Choose the University of Saskatchewan
- You’ll gladly be accepted.
- You will be taught by the best and brightest.
- You’ll be put on the path to a bright future.
- The cost of studying and living in this city is reasonable (many scholarships are available).
- You’ll be provided with an unforgettable experience.
Also apply for >>> University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students
Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institution: University of Saskatoon
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Doctorate, Postdoctoral, Certificate Programs
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration:
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctoral: 3 Years
- Deadline: >>> Click here
Free education in UK + monthly stipends with >>> Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
Saskatchewan University Scholarships Benefits / Coverage
The University of Saskatchewan offers the following scholarships for its undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships:
When you apply for admission, you will be automatically considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
You may also like >>> University of Auckland Scholarships | AUT Scholarships 2022
The Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
The Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are the most valuable, renewable entrance scholarships at uSask, and they are awarded based on academics, leadership, and contributions to school and community life. Scholarships for the Best and Brightest include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
- Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
- Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
- Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
- Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
- Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
To Read More about the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships for Undergraduates (Click Here)
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
People are also applying for >>> University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship for International Students | ($80,000)
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships
Graduate students at the University of Saskatchewan have access to a variety of funding options.
- University Dean’s scholarship:
- Master’s: $18,000 for up to 2 years.
- Doctoral: $22,000 for up to 3 years.
To Read More about the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships for Graduates (Click Here)
Get Fully funded grant in Hungary with >>> Central European University Scholarship | CEU Hungary 2023 (Fully Funded)
Available Study Fields
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
Read also >>> Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
To be eligible for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- If applying for a Bachelor’s degree, you must have completed high school outside of Canada.
- For Masters: A four-year undergraduate degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study is required for the Ph.D.
- A four-year undergraduate degree, or the equivalent, from a recognized college or university is required for the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Check the English Language Requirements here.
- They also accept the Duolingo English Test.
You can also apply for >>> Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
How to Apply for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023
Interested candidates should apply through the link provided below. Find a program, check the admission requirements, and then apply. Ensure to carefully enter all the required information.
Begin application: >>> Saskatchewan University Scholarships
To Learn How to Apply (Click Here)