Applications for the University of New South Wales Scholarship are now open in Australia. This funded tuition, plus a $50,000 award, is available to all domestic and international students.
The university offers a number of scholarships to students each year, which can help cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and other associated costs. Scholarships are awarded based on a range of criteria, including academic merit, financial need, sporting or artistic achievement, and community involvement. Read also >>> Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France | Fully Funded
If you’re thinking of applying to UNSW, be sure to check out the scholarships on offer to see if you’re eligible. With a little bit of research and planning, you could be on your way to receiving financial assistance to help you achieve your academic goals.
University of New South Wales Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: University of New South Wales
- Degree Level: Undergraduates | Masters | PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded + Up to $50,000 stipends per annum
- Deadline: Varies by Program
Free education in UK + monthly stipends with >>> Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
University of New South Wales Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarships are fully funded and cover all tuition fees for study.
- Stipends of up to $50,000 per year are available.
- Up to $10,000 in research and development funding
People are also applying for >>> University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship for International Students | ($80,000)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- meet the criteria for the corresponding scholarship
- meet the University of South Wales’ requirements
- be able to pursue full-time studies
- possess relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualifications
You may also like >>> University of Auckland Scholarships | AUT Scholarships 2022
Interested candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply for the University of New South Wales Scholarship:
- Application Form
- A current and comprehensive curriculum vitae (How to write an effective Curriculum Vitae)
- A copy of all completed, currently enrolled, or incomplete degrees, as well as proof of completion of these degrees
- A copy of their passport and, if applicable, proof of the relevant visa
- Any other documentation required by the scholarship
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified should begin their application by clicking on the button below.