Applications for the University of New South Wales Scholarship are now open in Australia. This funded tuition, plus a $50,000 award, is available to all domestic and international students.
The university offers a number of scholarships to students each year, which can help cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and other associated costs. Scholarships are awarded based on a range of criteria, including academic merit, financial need, sporting or artistic achievement, and community involvement. Read also >>> Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France | Fully Funded
If you’re thinking of applying to UNSW, be sure to check out the scholarships on offer to see if you’re eligible. With a little bit of research and planning, you could be on your way to receiving financial assistance to help you achieve your academic goals.
University of New South Wales Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: University of New South Wales
- Degree Level: Undergraduates | Masters | PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded + Up to $50,000 stipends per annum
- Deadline: Varies by Program
Free education in UK + monthly stipends with >>> Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
University of New South Wales Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarships are fully funded and cover all tuition fees for study.
- Stipends of up to $50,000 per year are available.
- Up to $10,000 in research and development funding
People are also applying for >>> University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship for International Students | ($80,000)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- meet the criteria for the corresponding scholarship
- meet the University of South Wales’ requirements
- be able to pursue full-time studies
- possess relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualifications
You may also like >>> University of Auckland Scholarships | AUT Scholarships 2022
Interested candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply for the University of New South Wales Scholarship:
- Application Form
- A current and comprehensive curriculum vitae (How to write an effective Curriculum Vitae)
- A copy of all completed, currently enrolled, or incomplete degrees, as well as proof of completion of these degrees
- A copy of their passport and, if applicable, proof of the relevant visa
- Any other documentation required by the scholarship
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified should begin their application by clicking on the button below.