The University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship is open to international students who are entering their first year of undergraduate study at the University of Calgary. This scholarship is worth approximately $20,000 and is renewable for up to four years of study.
The University of Calgary offers a number of entrance scholarships for international students. These scholarships are based on academic achievement and are awarded to students who demonstrate superior academic performance at the secondary or post-secondary level.
Also check out this related offer >>> Justus and Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships | TU Delft
Also apply for >>> France Government Eiffel Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have an admission average of 80% or higher. Additionally, students must demonstrate financial need and be citizens of a country other than Canada.
You can also apply for >>> Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
The University of Calgary offers a number of other scholarships for international students, including the International Baccalaureate Scholarship and the President’s Scholarship. For more information about these and other scholarships, continue reading this article…
Also apply for >>> University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students
University of Calgary Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institution: University of Calgary
- Level: Undergraduates
- Award amount: Funded
- Deadline: As stated on the official website.
Free education in UK + monthly stipends with >>> Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship Financial Coverage
The award is worth $20,000. It is renewable under the conditions outlined below. If you are successful in obtaining coverage for the entire four-year period, the total amount becomes $80,000.
Get Fully funded grant in Hungary with >>> Central European University Scholarship | CEU Hungary 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship
- All international students are eligible to apply. This scholarship is not open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- The opportunity is available to undergraduate international students entering first year in any of the university’s undergraduate programs in any field in the upcoming fall term who have met the university’s English language proficiency requirements.
- The award is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years of undergraduate study if the recipients earn a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous (previous) fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as international students.
You may also like >>> University of Auckland Scholarships | AUT Scholarships 2022
How to Apply for the University of Calgary Entrance Scholarship
Interested applicants should go to the official website to learn more about the scholarship and the application process. To begin your application, click on the link provided below.
Read also >>> Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France | Fully Funded