You can apply for Webster Vienna Private University’s New Student Scholarships if you want to study in Austria. The university is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022–2023.
The scholarship’s goal is to encourage all newly admitted bachelor’s and master’s degree students who have demonstrated financial need as well as great academic success. On a four-point system in the United States, applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
Webster Vienna Private University ?
Webster Vienna is a worldwide acclaimed institution that is both accessible and accredited. It’s a private, non-profit institution with the mission of preparing you to be a lifetime learner and leader.
It’s a great opportunity for students to acquire a study grant in Austria.
Webster Vienna Private Institution is a private American university in Vienna, Austria, founded in 1881. Students can enroll in a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) offers courses and programs in a variety of fields that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees.
This 38-year-old university offers a stringent admission procedure based on students’ previous academic records and grades.
Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Austria, as well as international students, are eligible.
- In every subject provided by the university, a bachelor’s or master’s degree will be conferred.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- To continue until the completion of the program, the scholarship recipient must be enrolled full-time (24 US credits/year undergraduate, 12 US credits/year graduate) and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester.
- A high academic background is required of applicants.
Benefits and Awards
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
- For four years of education, a bachelor’s degree program awards €10,000 every academic year.
- Master’s degree program with a €7,000 stipend per academic year.
- For four years of education, a bachelor’s degree program awards €5,000 every academic year.
- Master’s degree program with a €4,000 stipend per academic year.
- For four years of education, a bachelor’s degree program awards €2,500 every academic year.
- A master’s degree program with a stipend of €2,000 per academic year is available.
Procedure for submitting an application
- Students must apply for admission to the university’s Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs in order to be considered for the chance. After that, you can fill out an online application form and submit it.
- Documents to Support: Letter of financial motivation: This should be a document produced by the applicant that explains their financial situation, how the scholarship will help them pay for their school, and why they are deserving of the scholarship.
- Salary slips, employer or pension confirmation of respective net earnings are examples of official financial documentation. All figures must be expressed in Euros.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must present certificates of English language proficiency on the American 4-point scale, as well as advanced or native-level English proficiency.
How to apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship
Click the link below to register, fill out the relevant information on the application portal, and upload required documents.
If you have any additional queries, you should contact the institution.