Postdoctoral Fellowship at Zhejiang University for International Students in 2022:
The Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in China is accepting applications.
The Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zheijiang University are offering a scholarship. The International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program at Zhejiang University is open to all national and international students from all around the world. Students interested in pursuing a postdoctoral degree at Zhejiang University in China are urged to apply.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the 2022-23 school year. Also, apply for UST Scholarships in South Korea for the year 2022. (Fully Funded).
Hangzhou is home to Zhejiang University (ZJU), which was founded in 1897. It is China’s oldest and most respected institution.
Zhejiang University ranking:
There are 140 bachelor’s degree programs and 300 postgraduate degree programs available at the university. The institution is currently recognized as the world’s number 38 university.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Zhejiang University in China
- Level: Postdoctoral Degree Scholarship
- Fund: Fully Funded
- Number of awards: 500
- Nationality: National & International Award
- Country: China Due Date: 10 April 2022.
You may also like:
The selected candidates will get a 200,000 RMB annual allowance from OCPC and a 100,000 RMB annual allowance from Zhejiang University, which will be used for the following.
- Costs of living
- Allowances for housing
- Social security benefits
- Expenses for round-trip foreign travel
Note: If the student has a contract for more than two years, the university will pay a yearly stipend of 250,000RMB.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- For the two-year research, the candidate must be physically and mentally fit, as well as under 35 years old.
- In the last three years, the candidate must have completed a PhD degree.
- The applicant’s PhD degree must come from one of the top 100 universities in the world.
- The selected candidates
- For the two-year postdoctoral program, successful candidates must stay in China for at least 20 months.
- Before applying for the fellowship, the individual must have a strong academic background.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in either Chinese or English.
- Employees from China who work full-time are not eligible to apply. Due to the fact that this is a full-time research project.
- There are no additional international fellowships available to the applicants.
How to apply for the CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang University?
(i) For the Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in China, there is an online application system. Applicants must first register on the OCPC website at:
(ii) Then fill out the application form and upload the needed papers. Then, submit the application before the deadline date.