Who can apply for the No Essay Monthly Scholarship
All high school and college students, and those who plan to enroll in college or graduate school next year,
How It Works
The $2,000 No Essay Monthly Scholarship is a simple scholarship that does not require an essay. Scholarships can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, and other education-related costs. Monthly winners will be randomly selected and will be contacted directly and announced on the Niche Newsletter and Scholarship Winners page. You can apply once a month, and a new winner will be selected every month.
You may also like:
scholarships in the united states
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are either (a) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case such legal age of majority) at the time of entry, or (b) at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time employees, officers, and directors, as well as immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live)
The Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate in or win the Prize (defined below).
All federal, state, and municipal laws, rules, and regulations apply to this sweepstakes. Puerto Rico, any U.S. territories and possessions, foreign military facilities, and any other jurisdiction where forbidden or limited by law are all excluded. Entering or winning requires no purchase. Your chances of winning will not be increased by a purchase.
Summary of Key Rules
- All high school, college, and graduate students, as well as those expecting to attend within the next 12 months, are eligible.
- To use Niche.com and enter this sweepstakes, you must be either: (1) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, then such legal age of majority); or (2) thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision.
- must currently attend, or plan to attend, a high school or college listed on niche.com, or be the parent of a student who falls into one of those categories within the next 12 months.
- Attempts to submit survey replies that are partial or inaccurate may result in permanent disqualification from the scholarship competition and all subsequent competitions.
- Per person/email address/household, only one (1) entry is permitted. Every sweepstakes period, a new winner will be picked. Entries are only valid for the duration of the sweepstakes for which they were filed.
- The winners will receive their prizes directly. The winners will be contacted by email.
Applying for scholarship
Click here to Apply now
Also Apply for National Merit Scholarship Here