The American University in Dubai announced the formation of scholarships in Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum’s name in 1999, noting His Highness’ gesture as a deep commitment to education as the driving force in achieving Dubai’s and the UAE’s national agendas. The Scholarship was created with the goal of rewarding academic distinction while also addressing financial necessity.
Every year, the American University in Dubai awards a large number of merit-based scholarships. The Scholarship Program recognizes academic achievement while also addressing financial difficulties.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- All undergraduate programs are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 90% in high school (or equivalent). Financial need, as evidenced by inability to pay for school fees, will also be taken into account.
Apply For the No Essay Scholarship here: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Full Details of Scholarship
- School: The American University in Dubai
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Eligible applicants: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Benefits: Prior to your award, you will be partially or fully sponsored.
- Application deadline: May 1, 2022 is the deadline for submissions.
- Applicants who arrive late: After the deadline, applications are not guaranteed to be accepted.
Benefits & Renewal
- The Scholarship entitles the winner to a partial or full tuition waiver, subject to the Scholarship Committee’s approval.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year and is renewable until graduation if all qualifying requirements are met. Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for a Scholarship Funded in China : CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Documents Required for Undergraduate Scholarship Applicants:
- High school records from the previous three years (not required if already submitted with your application).
- Father and mother’s salary certificates
- Also, if you have any specific circumstances, please describe them and provide any supporting documentation that you have.
- Prior to filling out the undergraduate scholarship application, MBRSC scholarship applicants must first submit a portfolio.
Apply for Griffith University Scholarship : CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Documents required for Graduate Scholarship Applicants:
- Transcript of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (not required if already submitted with your application).
- Salary certificate for the applicant.
- If applicable, a copy of the parents’ pay stub.
- Also, if you have any specific circumstances, please describe them and provide any necessary documentation.
How to apply for the Scholarship
Only students holding an AUD ID number are permitted to proceed to the application page. To apply and obtain your AUD ID, please visit link below:
Prior to filling out the undergraduate scholarship application on the link below, MBRSC scholarship applicants must first submit a portfolio.
Following the creation of a AUD-ID, candidates must login and upload any relevant papers for review by the institution using the link below.
Applications that are incomplete will not be evaluated.
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Also Apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship US Funded : CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You may also like: