Apply for the Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships at the University of Dundee now. The Steve Weston Foundation which provides scholarships to talented students pursuing a career in the UK.
The University of Dundee in the United Kingdom is providing an exciting opportunity to students who require tuition fee assistance.
You may also like >>> EPFL Summer Fellowship for International Students 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships Details
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: University of Dundee
- Eligible Nationality: Internationals
- Level: Postgraduates
- Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
Read also >>> University of Copenhagen Scholarships in Denmark 2023 for international students
Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships Coverage
The winning candidates will receive the following benefits:
- Payment of academic tuition fees (fees for 2023-24 to be confirmed)
- 12 monthly stipends for living expenses for a single student (£12,600 divided into 12 monthly payments of £1,050 per month)
- An arrival allowance of £750 and a thesis/internship report allowance of £580
Must see >>> FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship 2023 at Cranfield University in UK
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships:
- Already have an Honours degree in Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum or Mining Engineering, Finance at the 2nd class upper level or higher. Applicants with other academic backgrounds who clearly explain their motivation for pursuing the relevant LLM while outlining any relevant legal work experience will also be considered.
- Hold a September 2023 offer for an LLM in International Mineral Law and Policy or an LLM in International Oil and Gas Law and Policy.
- Be able to demonstrate compliance with the University of Dundee’s English entry requirements.
- Demonstrate intellectual ability and leadership potential.
Popular offer in the United Kingdom >>> Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom | Now Open!
- Have a proven track record and the potential to advance to positions of influence.
- Preferably qualified lawyers with post-graduate experience in energy or natural resource development in the government, private sector, or academia.
- Continue on to finish the degree in 12 months. Students from other countries are expected to return to their home country at the end of their studies.
Read also >>> University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
How to apply
To be eligible for the Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships, apply for admission to the University of Dundee.
Applicants who are offered unconditional admission to the full-time LLM in Mineral Law and Policy/LLM in International Oil and Gas Law programmes should send a 500-word Personal Statement and an updated CV to Alison Anderson at [email protected] Candidates who do not already have an unconditional offer from one of the listed programs will not be considered.
Related post >>> George Brown College Scholarships for International Students in Canada
Follow the link below to begin application process;
Begin application >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY