Applications are now being accepted for the George Brown College Scholarships in Canada. This funded grant is open to all students who wish to further their study at the Goerge Brown College.
George Brown College offers a variety of scholarships to help students pay for their education. Scholarships are available for both full-time and part-time students.
Popular offer in the United Kingdom >>> Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom | Now Open!
The college also offers a number of bursaries to students in need. Bursaries do not have to be repaid and are based on financial need.
The awards and opportunities are available to both full-time and part-time GBC students. The George Brown College Awards program helps students succeed academically by providing financial assistance.
You may also like >>> EPFL Summer Fellowship for International Students 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
George Brown College Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institution: George Brown College
- Eligible Countries: Internationals
- Coverage: Funded
- Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Deadline: Varies
George Brown College Scholarship Application Deadline
For the 2022-2023 Academic Year –
- Winter 2023 – opens on December 12, 2022, until January 29, 2023 (11:59 pm)
- Spring 2023 – opens on April 17, 2023, until May 28, 2023 (11:59 pm)
Read also >>> University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
For the 2023-2024 Academic Year –
- Fall 2023 – Application opens on August 22, 2023, and closes on October 15, 2023
- Winter 2023 – Application opens on December 12, 2023, and closes on February 15, 2024
- Spring 2023 – Application opens on April 18, 2024, and closes on June 15, 2024
Read also >>> University of Copenhagen Scholarships in Denmark 2023 for international students
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the George Brown College Scholarship;
- Domestic Student – Ontario Resident: Students who have lived in Ontario for more than a year and have valid Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.
- International Students: Students studying in Canada do not have permanent residency status.
- Candidates must be international students.
- Students must demonstrate their financial need.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Students must overcome obstacles.
- Full-Time: Full-time students take a minimum of 60% of the prescribed courses for their program, or 40% for students with a permanent disability.
- Part-Time: Full-time students take at least 20-59% of the required courses for their program.
Also apply for >>> Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships at University of Dundee – UK
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit an online application through the link provided below.
Visit the STU-VIEW portal for step-by-step application instructions and to check the status of your application.
Begin application >>> Click here to apply
Instructions and status >>> STU-VIEW Portal
Must see >>> FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship 2023 at Cranfield University in UK
For more information on George Brown College Scholarship and bursaries, please visit the George Brown College website.