Applications for the University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships in the UK are now open to all domestic and international students to apply.
The candidate will receive a fully funded scholarship to any course at the University of Exeter, UK through the Chevening award program.
About Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s flagship scholarship scheme, aimed at developing global leaders. The University of Exeter is a member of the Chevening Scholarships scheme and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates.
You may also like >>> EPFL Summer Fellowship for International Students 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
The Chevening Scholarships scheme offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to study in the UK. The scholarships are awarded to individuals with the potential to become world leaders in their chosen fields.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
The University of Exeter is proud to be a member of the Chevening Scholarships scheme and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates.
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations provide fully funded scholarships (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included) for a one-year degree program at any of the UK’s leading universities in any subject.
Popular offer in the United Kingdom >>> Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom | Now Open!
University of Exeter Chevening Scholarship 2023 Details
- Host Country: The United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Institution: University of Exeter
- Eligible Countries: Internationals
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 1, 2022 (As stated on the official website)
Financial Coverage of the University of Exeter Chevening Scholarship
The University of Exeter Chevening Scholarship offers successful applicants full tuition fee coverage.
All interested candidates must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for the University of Exeter Chevening Scholarship;
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of work experience, including volunteer work.
- Applicants must be leaders with a strong desire to affect positive change in their home country.
- A citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory must apply.
- Applicants must return to their home country for at least two years after their award has expired.
- By the time they apply, applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow them to enter a master’s program at a UK university. This is commonly equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree course in the United Kingdom, but it may differ depending on the course and university chosen.
Also apply for >>> Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships at University of Dundee – UK
Candidates can determine whether or not the award is available in their country or territory from the link provided below.
Eligible Countries >>> Click here to check
How to apply
Follow the following procedures to apply for the University of Exeter Chevening Scholarship 2023;
- University of Exeter Chevening Scholarship applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants must apply to the University for a master’s program. Candidates should include a master’s degree program in their course choices on the Chevening application to be considered for a 2023-24 Chevening award at the University of Exeter.
Submit application >>> Master’s program application
Apply for Chevening Scholarship >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY