Applications are now open for the University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023. The program is fully funded by the Danish Government to fund the studies of academically sound international students from around the world to study at the University of Copenhagen. The scholarship is available for the Master’s, PhD, and Postdoc degrees.
The Danish Government Scholarship program provides a limited number of tuition waivers and grants to students at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH). The scholarships are competitive and are available to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants who are admitted will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
The Danish Government Scholarship is given in the form of full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or an amount that covers basic living expenses.
The university awards scholarships solely on the basis of academic achievement; thus, financial need is not taken into account.
University of Copenhagen Scholarship / Danish Government Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Denmark
- Host Institution: University of Copenhagen
- Eligible Nationality: Internationals
- Award Coverage: Partial or Full tuition
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD, Postdoc
- Deadline: N / A
You can also apply for >>> British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2023 (Funded)
University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023 Benefits / Coverage
- The selected Applicant will receive an award to cover either full or partial tuition fee waivers.
- The selected Applicant may also receive an additional amount to cover their basic living costs during their stay in Denmark.
You may also like to apply for: >>> Emory University Scholars Program for International Students 2023/2024
Eligibility Criteria for the Danish Government University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- A citizen of a country other than the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area), or Switzerland
- admitted to a master’s degree program at the University of Copenhagen
- is granted a time-limited residence permit to study in Denmark.
People are also applying for >>> TU Delft Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands | Fully Funded
If you fall into any of the following categories, you are ineligible for a Danish Government Scholarship:
- have a legal claim to Danish citizens’ rights
- are eligible for a grant under Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU)
- have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act 9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit under the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act 9m, and who is a citizen of a non-accredited country
Study at home! Apply for >>> University of Maryland Free Online Courses with Certificate 2023
Want to Study in Japan? Apply for >>> ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
How to Apply + Selection Criteria
All non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programs will be automatically considered for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship / Danish Government Scholarship, assuming they are eligible. As a result, no application is required.
Those who are nominated will be contacted by UCPH via the e-mail address provided in their admission application. The nominees must either decline or accept the scholarship.
Also apply for >>> PEO International Peace Scholarships 2023 in USA and Canada
If you are offered a scholarship but do not accept it by the deadline specified in the e-mail, the scholarship offer will be revoked, and the scholarship will be offered to another applicant. As a result, it is critical that you check your email on a regular basis.
Go to your degree Level page below: