The application for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the UK is open to all international applicants who want to pursue higher education abroad. This scholarship accepts applications from students all over the world who want to continue their master’s degrees. All of the major subjects and specializations in business are available. The applicant will not be charged an application fee.
Every year, the UK government awards a large number of scholarships to international students. This scholarship is also one of the best available. International candidates are welcome to apply for this scholarship. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship, which covers 75% of the cost of studying in the UK. If the applicant’s most recent education was in English, ILETS is not required. The GMT score report is required for the application.
You may also like >>> EPFL Summer Fellowship for International Students 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Cambridge University and MBA Scholarship?
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship is a prestigious award that is offered to students who are interested in pursuing a career in business. The scholarship offers students the opportunity to attend one of the world’s leading business schools, and it is worth over $250,000.
Cambridge University was founded in 1209 when scholars from Oxford migrated to Cambridge to escape the riots in Oxford. Cambridge University is one of the best public universities in the United Kingdom. In the QS World University Rankings 2023, it is ranked second. Cambridge University is a world-class educational institution with an international reputation. This university provides the best study environment as well as fully equipped research labs. Don’t pass up this opportunity to study at Cambridge with a scholarship.
Related post >>> George Brown College Scholarships for International Students in Canada
If you are interested in applying for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, you will first need to meet the requirements set by the scholarship committee. These requirements include having a minimum GPA of 3.5 and demonstrating an interest in pursuing a career in business. Additionally, you will need to submit a letter of motivation explaining why you deserve to receive the scholarship.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
Read also >>> University of Copenhagen Scholarships in Denmark 2023 for international students
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Details
- Host Country: The United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Cambridge University, UK
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Degrees: Master’s
- Award Coverage: 75% of tuition fees
- Deadline: May 15, 2023
Also apply for >>> Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships at University of Dundee – UK
The government of the United Kingdom pays for all of the expenses incurred by selected students while studying. This Cambridge University MBA Scholarship provides the following benefits to international students:
- 75% of tuition fees are covered by financial aid.
- Will cover travel and lodging costs associated with the internship.
Must see >>> FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship 2023 at Cranfield University in UK
Available Academic Fields
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the UK is open to all academic fields related to business.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a Cambridge University MBA Scholarship: although candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with four years of experience.
- The candidate must have high GMAT scores.
- The candidate must have passed the Admission Interview.
Read also >>> University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
All of the documents required for the online application for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom are listed below:
- a copy of the GMAT results report
- Valid Passport
- CV/resume including a photograph
- Transcripts of Academic Achievement
- University acceptance letter
How to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates should follow the following procedures to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship;
- Candidates must apply for the Cambridge MBA Programme online.
- Provide complete personal information, such as name, address, date of birth, country, religion, and so on.
- Fill out all of the required fields for each degree level.
- Scanned copies of documents in a specific format should be uploaded.
- Candidates must obtain a copy of the university’s acceptance letter to include with their admission application.
Begin application Process through the link provided below.
Begin application >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY