Applications for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship at Cranfield University, funded by the FIA, are available to high-achieving students in need of financial assistance.
Students can apply for this full scholarship, which covers tuition and living expenses in the United Kingdom. Oversees students will also be compensated for their flights and living expenses.
The FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship is a great opportunity for aspiring engineers to get their foot in the door of the motorsport industry. This scholarship provides funding for one year of studies in motorsport engineering at an accredited university. The scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited engineering program and have a passion for motorsports.
You may also like >>> EPFL Summer Fellowship for International Students 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
The scholarship is worth up to €26,600 and is renewable for a second year. The scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
If you are interested in applying for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship, you can find more information on the FIA website provided in this article. The application deadline is February 15, 2023.
Read also >>> University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship Details
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Cranfield University
- Eligible Nationality: Internationals
- Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded (≈$26,580)
- Deadline: February 15, 2023
Read also >>> University of Copenhagen Scholarships in Denmark 2023 for international students
To be eligible for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements;
- Applicants must have a first or second-class honours degree in a relevant subject from the United Kingdom.
- International students must apply.
- Applicants must have relevant work experience in addition to a second-class honours degree. Candidates who do not meet formal entry requirements but believe they have the ability to complete the course successfully may still be accepted.
- All applicants must be fluent in English.
Also apply for >>> Steve Weston and Trust Scholarships at University of Dundee – UK
Popular offer in the United Kingdom >>> Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom | Now Open!
How to apply for the FIA MEC Scholarship
Follow the following procedures to apply for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship;
- Applicants interested in the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship should indicate their interest on the course application form, along with a brief personal statement explaining why they should be considered.
- Submit an application for the MSc in Advanced Motorsport Engineering.
Choose desired course>>>>> COURSES
Begin application >>>>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Related post >>> George Brown College Scholarships for International Students in Canada