McGill University Scholarships in Canada: McGill offers scholarships of many different kinds, such as undergraduate and graduate scholarships, as well as faculty and staff scholarships.
Scholarships are available to Canadians and students who wish to study at McGill University in Canada. McGill offers Fully Funded Scholarships in 2022–23, which is a big reason for students to come and get these scholarships for free.
McGill University may exempt some students from taking IELTS if they complete all of the recommended data. McGill University has 400 programs in more than 80 departments to help candidates who are eligible for McGill University in Canada find the perfect fit.
You can also apply for: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-23
McGill University Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Canada
- University: At McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D., & Undergraduates
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 15th, 2022
The Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition and fees for the students for the entire normal duration.
- The students will receive a monthly living stipend of $2,000 CAD.
- A relocation grant for students moving to Montréal
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for McGill University Scholarships
Only candidates who meet the requirements and criteria listed below are eligible to apply for the McGill University Scholarship 2022-23.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
- Undergraduates with a high school diploma or equivalent are eligible for McGill University Scholarships in Canada.
- Graduates with an accredited undergraduate degree, a Bachelor’s, are eligible to apply for McGill University Scholarships in Canada.
- Students must meet the English Language Requirements for McGill University Scholarships in Canada.
- To be eligible, applicants must also meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department.
You can also see: Top 16 Countries to study in Europe
McGill University Scholarships are available for a number of major courses. Some of the available courses are listed below, such as:
- Environmental & Agricultural Sciences
- Dental and Oral Health Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
Note: Check out the official website to see the full list of courses available.
You may also like: The Cameron Impact Scholarship in USA | Funded
How to Apply for a McGill University Scholarship
McGill University Scholarships have an online application platform, and eligible candidates should:
- Take a look at the scholarship’s eligibility requirements.
- Contact the department for additional information about this scholarship.
- Submit an online application form before the deadline.
Visit the application portal here to apply for a McGill University Scholarship online.