The University of Winnipeg President’s scholarship program is open to students of all nationalities and is not restricted by social, political, religious, ethnic, cultural, or economic factors.
The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students who are enrolling in a graduate program at the University of Winnipeg for the first time. Applicants must have at least an 80% admission average or be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students are ineligible.
The President’s Scholarship is one of the most prestigious awards offered by the University of Winnipeg. It recognizes the academic achievements of high school students and provides them with financial support to pursue their undergraduate studies.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2023 in Canada is an excellent opportunity for students who are energetic and have a strong desire to pursue international studies in order to advance in their careers.
We encourage all high school students who have demonstrated academic excellence to apply for the President’s Scholarship.
Study for free in China with >>> Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships | Fully Funded
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Winnipeg
- Degree Level: Graduate Level
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award amount: ≈ $5,000 or more
- Deadline: As stated on the official website.
You should also check >>> Longwood University International Honors Scholarship | Fully Funded
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship has the following eligibility requirements:
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a minimum admission average of 80% or higher
- Be an international student.
- Beginning the first year of any program
- Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities.
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students are not eligible.
- Completed the application form.
- Personal statement of 250 to 500 words.
- CV or resume. (How to write an effective Curriculum Vitae)
- Two letters of reference.
How to Apply for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
To be considered for this award, applicants must have submitted an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg.
A complete application package contains the following items:
- A filled-out application form.
- one personal statement of 250-500 words
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- two references who can comment on your extracurricular/volunteer activities
Begin Application: >> CLICK HERE TO APPLY