Application for the University of Melbourne Jack Keating Scholarship is currently open. The scholarship provides recipients with a full fee waiver for their chosen course of study, as well as a living allowance of $22,000 per year. In addition, recipients are also provided with a laptop and a printer and are given priority access to on-campus accommodation.
The University of Melbourne Jack Keating Scholarship is a competitive scholarship awarded to high-achieving students who demonstrate financial need. The scholarship is named after the former University of Melbourne Chancellor, Jack Keating, and was established in 2016.
You may also like to apply for >>> University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders in Canada 2023
According to the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020, the University of Melbourne has an international focus and is aligned with the world’s top universities.
Jack Keating Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: University of Melbourne
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award amount: ≈$22,000
- Deadline: As stated on the official website.
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education and the Jack Keating Scholarship Committee are pleased to provide financial support for the development of a policy paper. This paper would support policy research in the field of education in Australia, where the research is likely to have an impact on greater equality of opportunity and educational outcomes, as well as the advancement of social justice.
Study for free in China with >>> Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships | Fully Funded
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
- The winner would receive up to $20,000 to develop a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a six-month period, with the option of a three-month extension if necessary.
- 70% is paid to the recipient up front, with the balance due upon completion of the paper.
You should also check >>> Longwood University International Honors Scholarship | Fully Funded
Eligibility Requirements for the University of Melbourne Jack Keating Scholarship
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Jack Keating scholarship:
- be a member of the University of Melbourne’s staff or a student, OR
- be a person or organization outside of the University
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent in the past two years
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne
- Demonstrate financial need
- The paper must be completed by the 15th of December, 2023.
- Prior to publication, the University reserves the right to review the paper.
- The University will host the published paper on its website, but the funding recipient will retain intellectual property.
- Award winners are encouraged to publish their papers elsewhere, but they must notify the University of any such publications.
- The recipient must clearly state that the paper was supported by The Jack Keating Fund.
- If necessary, the University may withdraw its affiliation with the paper.
- Applicants must complete the application form linked below.
- The Jack Keating Scholarship Committee will review applications.
- The winners will be notified in late November or early December.
If you are interested and qualified, please click on the link below to begin the application process.
Begin Application: >>> APPLY HERE NOW