Fitzwilliam College Career Research Fellowship is now accepting applications from candidates interested in pursuing a Career Research Fellowship program at the college.
The Fitzwilliam College Career Research Fellowships are open to graduates of any university, with no age limit, but are typically awarded to candidates who have recently completed or are nearing completion of their PhD.
Fitzwilliam College Career Research Fellowship Details
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Cambridge University
- Eligible Country: All Countries
- Program: Fellowship
- Deadline: November 7, 2022
You may also like >>> Top 10 of the Best Countries to Study Nursing
Fitzwilliam College of Cambridge University Fellowship Financial Coverage
The pensionable rates for 2022-2023 are as follows:
- pre-PhD £20,092 – £22,847, post PhD £21,686 – £24,174.
- These rates will be reviewed annually beginning in 2023 in accordance with stipends throughout the College.
- An annual allowance of £1,000 is provided for academic purposes, such as the purchase of books, computing equipment, or conference attendance. Allowances that have not been used may be carried forward for up to two years. Additional grants may be made from time to time to help with approved research expenses that are not covered by departmental, faculty, or other sources.
- When the kitchens are open, Research Fellows are entitled to all meals (lunch or dinner) at college expense. Guests may be assigned up to three of these meals per week, and additional meals (for the Fellow and guests) are available at the Fellow’s expense. There is also a small tax-free allowance to cover out-of-pocket expenses for student entertainment.
Read also >>> Top 10 of the Best Countries to Study Geology
Eligibility Requirements for the Fitzwilliam College Career Research Fellowship
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Career Research Fellowship program:
- be university graduates, both men and women, who have recently or are about to complete their doctorates
- be expected to have completed no more than 5 years of full-time post-doctoral research
- have completed their theses by the start of the Fellowship
Also apply for >>> Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance Scholarship at Simon Fraser University in Canada
How to apply for the Fitzwilliam College Career Research Fellowship
Interested candidates should click on the link below to begin their applications.
Visit The Official Website for More Information
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.