Applications are now open for the Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance Scholarship at Simon Fraser University in Canada. Apply now!
The winning candidate will receive a $20,000 award divided into eight $2,500 payments from Simon Fraser University.
As a direct admission to the Beedie School of Business, the Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance Scholarship is awarded to an entering high school student with the highest academic standing.
Related post >>> Fitzwilliam College Career Research Fellowships, UK
Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institution: Simon Fraser University
- Eligible Countries: International
- Value of Awards: $20,000
- Type: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance Scholarship;
- Applicants must have a high school diploma and an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants must meet Simon Fraser University’s admission requirements.
Read also >>> Top 10 of the Best Countries to Study Geology
You may also like >>> Top 10 of the Best Countries to Study Nursing
How to apply for the Simon Fraser University Scholarship
To apply, you are required to apply for admission to the undergraduate degree program at the Simon Fraser University. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for this Scholarship opportunity.