The application period for the University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships is now open for interested and qualified candidates who want to study in the United States.
The University of Maine offers a number of scholarships for postgraduate students. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and/or financial need.
You should also see >>> University of Miami Scholarships 2023 for International Students | Fully Funded
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, and Postdoctoral Research Assistantships are available at the University of Maine for international students seeking to broaden their knowledge and experience in research.
The scholarships include:
–The President’s Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. It covers full tuition and fees, plus a stipend for living expenses.
–The Dean’s Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate high academic achievement. It covers tuition and fees, plus a stipend for living expenses.
–The Maine State Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to Maine residents who demonstrate financial need. It covers tuition and fees, plus a stipend for living expenses.
–The Federal Pell Grant: This grant is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. It covers tuition and fees, plus a stipend for living expenses.
The University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships cover the full tuition and provide an annual stipend of $25,334.
To be considered for any of these scholarships, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships Details
- Host Country: The United States (USA)
- Host Institution: University of Maine
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Full tuition + ≈$25,334 in Stipend
- Deadline: N / A
You may also like >>> University of California Free Online Courses with Certificates 2023
The University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships will offer the following to successful applicants:
- The MS position is a fully funded 12-month position with tuition reimbursement and health insurance for up to three years. Additionally, there might be a chance to upgrade the position to a PhD.
- The stipend for the PhD position is $25,334 per year (four years are expected to pass before the degree is earned), plus tuition and half of the cost of health insurance.
- The postdoctoral position at the main campus of the University of Maine in Orono, which has a vibrant department. Working remotely is an option (within the US). Salary: about $52,000 per year.
Eligibility Requirements University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- fulfill the program requirements at the University of Maine
- possess strong quantitative (GIS, occupancy modeling, mixed-effects modeling) and writing abilities
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Wildlife Ecology, Biology, Natural Resource Management, or a related field are required.
- have a GPA greater than 3.0, strong oral and written communication skills, and evidence of progress in publishing work from the M.S.
- have relevant industry experience
You may also like to see >>> The top 10 Best Countries to Study Art
Applicants must be ready to submit the following documents during the application process of the University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships:
- Application Form
- CV (How to write an effective Curriculum Vitae)
- Cover Letter
- Reference Letters
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click on the link provided below to proceed with the application.
To Select Offer, go to >>> Official Website