The Dalhousie University Scholarships are now available for application. On an annual basis, the University awards scholarships to qualified domestic and international students who enroll to study at the institution.
The Dalhousie University Scholarships cover tuition fees, a relocation allowance, and an annual stipend of up to $50,000.
Dalhousie University offers a number of scholarships for postgraduate students. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are open to both domestic and international students.
Read also >>> University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2023 | Fully Funded
The University provides a range of scholarships for postgraduate students, including:
- The President’s Scholarship for Graduate Studies
- The Vice-President’s Scholarship for Graduate Studies
- The Dean’s Scholarship for Graduate Studies
- The Dalhousie Graduate Scholarship
- The Nova Scotia Graduate Scholarship
- The Canada Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for these scholarships, students must be enrolled in a full-time graduate program at Dalhousie University. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are open to both domestic and international students.
You may also like >>> University of California Free Online Courses with Certificates 2023
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
Dalhousie University Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institution: Dalhousie University
- Degree level: Undergrads, and Postgraduates
- Award Coverage: Full tuition + Stipends
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: N / A
Dalhousie University remains one of the world’s top 200 universities, making a difference in their communities and around the world. The most recent tally highlights the university’s strengths in promoting good health and well-being, clean water and sanitation, and responsible consumption and production.
You should also see >>> University of Miami Scholarships 2023 for International Students | Fully Funded
Dalhousie University Scholarships Coverage
The following are the financial benefits of some of the Dalhousie University Scholarships:
- Abdul Majid Bader Graduate Scholarship – $40,000 per year for up to two years
- Chinese Scholarship Council – PhD scholarship – Tuition, airfare and living allowance for up to 4 years
- Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Level 1 (Master’s) – Up to $25,000 per year for up to two years, plus international tuition fees and relocation allowance, if applicable
- Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Level 2 (Doctoral) – Up to $30,000 per year for up to three years, plus President’s Award for up to two years and relocation allowance, if applicable
- Nova Scotia Graduate Scholarship – Doctoral – $15,000 ($10,000 for Masters) per year for up to four years
- The Vitamin Scholarship – Doctoral – $21,000 per year for up to two years
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships – $50,000 annually for three years.
Also apply for >>> University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 for International Students
To be considered for any Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships, you must:
- Be a domestic or international student.
- Apply to Dalhousie for a postgraduate Master’s or Doctoral degree.
- Apply for the scholarships for which you are eligible before the deadline.
- Be eligible for scholarship support for at least two years
- Meet the specific requirements of each scholarship.
You may also like to see >>> The top 10 Best Countries to Study Art
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should select one of the Dalhousie University Scholarships by clicking on the link provided below.
Begin Application >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more information on Dalhousie University scholarships, please visit the website.