The Presidential Merit Scholarship was created in 1973 by then-President Richard Nixon. The scholarship is open to high school seniors who have achieved superior academic results and demonstrate superior leadership potential. The Presidential Merit Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit, leadership potential, and financial need. The scholarship provides recipients with full tuition and required fees for four years of college.
Presidential Merit Scholarship Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institution: Florida University
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Level: Undergraduate
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022.
Presidential Merit Scholarship scholar will receive the following benefits;
- Tuition fees
You may also like >>> Uppsala University Scholarships in Sweden 2023 | Fully Funded
You should also apply for >>> Northern Territory Scholarship at Charles Darwin University in Australia
To be eligible for the Presidential Merit Scholarship, interested candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled as a high school student who is progressing normally toward graduation and plans to enroll full-time in college after graduation.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States, lawful permanent residents of the United States, or international students planning to study in the United States.
- Applicants must meet the scholarship’s minimum requirements.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 4.0. (weighted).
- Applicants must have a 1370 SAT score, a 30 ACT, or be in the top 5% of their Florida high school graduating class.
Don’t miss this >>> Google Internship Program 2023 for International Students
How to apply
To apply, you must first apply for admission to Florida University.
To proceed with the Presidential Merit Scholarship application, kindly follow the link provided below:
Apply for admission >>> CLICK HERE NOW
Already registered? >>>>>>>> SIGN IN HERE