Applications for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 are now being accepted. Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom offer an exceptional opportunity to academically brilliant students from all over the world. The Clarendon grant allows exceptional students to study at Oxford for free.
The Oxford Clarendon Scholarship Program 2023 is an excellent platform for creating long-lasting social, academic, and professional connections. Along with academic excellence, Clarendon scholars gain insights into the UK’s cultural diversity. People are also applying for: >>> The University of York Masters Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded
The fully funded UK scholarship is available to any talented individual who would otherwise be unable to attend the world’s most prestigious institute for higher education. The scholarship aims to fulfill the university’s mission of welcoming the world’s brightest minds to the Oxford community.
Since 2001, when the Clarendon fund was established, the Oxford scholarship has been funded by the Clarendon fund. The fund is primarily supported by Oxford University Press in order to support the university’s vision of excellence in research and education.
Don’t miss out on >>> Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 in the United States – Fully Funded
Every year, 200 scholarships are awarded to international students in order to successfully achieve the goals of Oxford University. Thus, by promoting its own mission, the Oxford University scholarship provides students with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Also Check >>> SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2023 in USA – Fully Funded
Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 Details
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Oxford
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD / DPhil Degree
- Subject/Field: All Subject s are available
You must also apply for: >>> Yenching Academy Scholarship in China 2023 – Fully Funded
Oxford Scholarship Benefits/ Coverage
- Full tuition: The master’s and DPhil tuition fees will be covered.
- Students will receive annual grants for living expenses.
- The scholars will join the Clarendon Scholars’ Association.
- Scholars will have access to symposia, cultural sites such as theaters, and historic sites.
Don’t miss it!>>> University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom
- Applicants may be of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender.
- This scholarship has no subject restrictions.
- Admission to Oxford University for a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil) is required.
- Students who have already completed a master’s degree and wish to pursue another part-time master’s degree or another part-time DPhil at Oxford may also be eligible for scholarships. (The student must be a current Oxford student.)
- Post-graduate and diploma programs are not eligible.
- Students with potential academic reasons and aptitude to continue the selected courses are given special consideration.
- A candidate should choose the program of his or her choice.
- All interested candidates are advised to first apply for admission to the university’s master’s or doctoral programs.
- The applicant would be automatically selected for the scholarship after applying for admission.
Don’t miss>>> UNICEF Internship Program 2023 – Paid Internship
Documents Required for Oxford Clarendon Scholarship
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if applicable)
- Proof of Awards, Certificates.
- Degrees & Academic Transcripts.
You should also apply for >>>University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded
How to Apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023?
There is no special application process for this scholarship. The following are the procedures to be followed:
- Applicants must apply between December and January for any graduate course at Oxford University.
- If the applicant meets the eligibility requirements, the college or institute will automatically forward the applicant’s name for the scholarship.
- If you are chosen, the Clarendon Fund will contact you via email and make you an offer.
- You must accept the offer letter.
- The candidate must also meet all of the contract requirements of his or her chosen college.
- If you have previously deferred a funding offer, you will never be contacted by Oxford for any future funding offers.
You may also like>>> Pathway Scholarship Full Sail 2023 in USA – Apply Now
All applicants must apply by the relevant December or January deadline for any course.
Apply Here>≥>>> Apply Now
Official website:>>>> Official Link