All undergraduate, graduate, and law students, as well as incoming college freshmen, are eligible for the Good Samaritan Scholarship. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the United States. The candidate must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good academic standing. Also see: The Kingsley and Kingsley Annual Scholarship: Complete Application Guide
Details of the Good Samaritan Scholarship
- Awarded By: Connecticut Domestic Violence Information Center
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is awarded.
- Award Amount: $1000
- Deadline: December 31 (Annual)
Also apply for the LSAT Prep Courses Scholarship: Complete Application Instructions
In order to qualify for the Good Samaritan Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in good academic standing and have a grade point average of at least 3.0.
- Must be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate student, graduate student, or law school student.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
The following are the application requirements for the Good Samaritan Scholarship:
- Resume (How to create an effective Curriculum vitae or resume)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Application Form
- Official Transcript
You may also like Schiller and Hamilton Law Firm 2022 Safe Adolescent Driving Scholarship
How to apply
To be considered for the Good Samaritan Scholarship, the following application materials must be submitted via email to [email protected]:
- A current resume with up-to-date contact information as well as proof of charitable and volunteer experience
- A recommendation letter from someone who can attest to your charitable qualities
- An academic record
- A 500-word essay identifying the applicant and describing the applicant’s Good Samaritan qualities, as well as examples of acts of kindness toward others.
For more information about how to apply: Go to Official website
The application deadline for this scholarship is December 31 Annually.
Also see the list of the Top 10 Best Law School Scholarships for International Students 2022–2023
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.