The University of Queensland offers a number of different scholarships to undergraduate students. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, community involvement, and financial need.
The University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship is currently open to both domestic and international students who are interested and qualified. The University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship is worth $60,000 in study support for qualified international students.
UQ places a strong emphasis on teaching excellence, having received more Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) than any other university in the country and attracting the majority of Queensland’s top academic achievers, as well as top interstate and international students.
University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: University of Queensland
- Eligible Country: All Countries
- Award amount: ≈ $60,000
- Application Opens: August 1 2022
- Deadline: As stated on the official website.
The Liveris Academy International Scholarship is intended to encourage and support international students who plan to enroll in or are already enrolled in a degree program at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Andrew and Paula Liveris established this scholarship in 2019 and it is supported by income from an endowed fund.
Duration and Reward of the University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship
- The University of Queensland will make the following awards:
- The Liveris Academy will provide up to $10,000 in travel support for approved gap semester, exchange, or internship opportunities.
- Membership in the Liveris Academy is included in each Scholarship.
You may also like to apply for >>> University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders in Canada 2023
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship:
- be a current or prospective domestic or international UQ student
- have a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for your year 12 studies complete,
- or have completed, year 12 in the two-year period preceding the award
- have completed no more than one semester of the following programs in the year of award (current students):
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics, a dual program that includes one of these programs
- have not completed any tertiary study at the Bachelor or higher level prior to enrolling in the programs listed above (new students)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar
You should also check >>> Longwood University International Honors Scholarship | Fully Funded
Study for free in China with >>> Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships | Fully Funded
To apply for the University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a copy of your Year 12 report (or equivalent)
- a copy of your ATAR Advice Notice (or equivalent).
- You’ll also be asked to prepare a one-minute video and answer a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
How to apply
Applicants who are interested and qualified should apply through the application portal.
Your application will then be acknowledged by the admissions committee via email. If you have not received an email within two days of applying, please contact us.
email [email protected].
If you are deemed eligible, your application will be forwarded to a selection panel for review.
If you are chosen, you will be contacted in writing to schedule an interview.
To begin your application, click the link below.
Begin application: >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY