The University of Minnesota Scholarship is now available to qualified international undergraduate students. This scholarship awards $20,000 to international students who have excelled academically.
The University of Minnesota offers a variety of undergraduate scholarships to help students finance their education. Scholarships are awarded based on a variety of factors, including academic merit, financial need, and community involvement.
The University of Minnesota is one of the most comprehensive and prestigious public universities in the United States.
The University of Minnesota Duluth will be agile in its pursuit of a dynamic future that capitalizes on our strengths while successfully confronting changing challenges and opportunities. It is a superb student-centered, undergraduate-focused institution of higher learning, distinguished by its dedication to student access and promoting exceptional outcomes for its graduates.
Related post >>> 2023 Hong Kong Government Scholarships | Apply Now!
University of Minnesota Scholarship Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institution: University of Minnesota
- Eligible Country: All Countries are eligible.
- Award amount: ≈$20,000
- Deadline: November 15, 2022 / As stated on the official website
Financial Coverage of the University of Minnesota Scholarships
The Scholarship will provide a total of $20,000, with $5,000 awarded each year for four years of preferred study.
Also apply for >>> World Health Organization | WHO Free Online Courses with Certificates
To be considered for the University of Minnesota Scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
- Be in possession of an active non-immigrant temporary visa.
- These awards are not available to students who qualify for a tuition reduction or waiver.
- Students who have previously attended a college/university are eligible for these awards for three years, while new high school students are eligible for four years, subject to renewal criteria.
- have an application file completed by May 1 (fall) and November 15 (spring)
- These scholarships are renewable annually, contingent on maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the University of Minnesota (U of M) and full-time undergraduate status.
Dont’t miss >>> Smysor Windsor Illinois Scholarship Program 2023 | Funded
How to apply
This scholarship does not require a separate application as long as applicants have a completed application file by May 1 (fall) and November 15 (spring) of 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications by clicking on the link below.
Begin Application: >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY