Looking for a scholarship to pursue your MBA? The Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships could be just what you need! These scholarships are awarded to exceptional candidates from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, providing them with the opportunity to pursue their dreams of studying at the prestigious University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
With a focus on academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to making a difference in their communities, these scholarships are a fantastic way to kick-start your career and make a positive impact on the world. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity – apply today!
You may also like >>> University of Oxford Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023-34 | Funded
About Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships
The Saïd Business School Foundation (SBSF) was established in 1998 as a charitable trust to assist the School in its pursuit of excellence.
The Foundation’s mission is to support the School in its pursuit of excellence in research, teaching, and relevance to business practitioners, with the goal of establishing and maintaining the School’s position as one of the world’s top schools.
You should also see >>> The University of Oxford MBA Scholarships 2023-24 | Funded MBA Programs
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
University of Oxford Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships Details
- Host Country: The United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Institution: University of Oxford
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters & PhD
- Award coverage: Up to £25,000
- Number of awards: 50 MBA scholars / year
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Deadline: There is no fixed deadline for application.
You can also apply for >>> Oxford Pershing Square Foundation MBA Scholarships 2023-24 | Funded
Financial Benefits of the Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships
The Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships provide a number of financial benefits to successful applicants. These include:
- Tuition fees: The scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the MBA program at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
- Living expenses: The scholarship provides a generous living stipend to help cover accommodation, food, and other living expenses while studying at Oxford.
- Travel expenses: The scholarship covers travel costs to and from Oxford at the start and end of the program.
- Health insurance: The scholarship provides comprehensive health insurance coverage for the duration of the program.
- Leadership development: The scholarship also includes opportunities for leadership development, mentoring, and networking with other scholars and alumni.
The Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships provide a comprehensive financial package that covers tuition fees, living expenses, travel costs, health insurance, and additional leadership development opportunities. This makes it easier for scholars to focus on their studies and make the most of their time at the University of Oxford.
Eligibility Criteria for the Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships
The Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships have specific eligibility requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for the scholarship. The key eligibility requirements are:
- Residence: Applicants must have been resident in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region for a minimum of two years prior to applying as Preference may be given to candidates of African, Middle Eastern and Latin American nationality.
- Academic Qualifications: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Work Experience: Applicants should have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience after completing their undergraduate degree. Ideally, this work experience should be in a field related to the applicant’s intended post-MBA career.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency by taking an English language test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- GMAT or GRE: Applicants are required to take either the GMAT or GRE and achieve a competitive score.
These are the key eligibility requirements for the Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships. It’s important to note that meeting the eligibility requirements is only the first step in the application process, and applicants will also need to demonstrate their academic excellence, leadership potential, and commitment to making a difference in their communities through their application materials.
Also apply for >>> Padua University Scholarship in Italy 2023-24 | Fully Funded
How to Apply
To apply for the Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships, you need to follow the steps below:
- Meet the eligibility criteria: The Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships are awarded to exceptional candidates from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. You must be a resident of one of the eligible countries and have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA program: Before you can apply for the scholarship, you need to apply for the Oxford MBA program. You can do this through the university’s online application system. Make sure to indicate that you want to be considered for the Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships.
- The application deadline for the Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships varies each year, so make sure to check the scholarship website for the most up-to-date information.
There is no fixed application deadline for the University of Oxford Saïd Foundation MBA Scholarships.