An application is now open for the Reach Oxford Scholarship for Developing Country Students in the United Kingdom.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship which provides full financial support for undergraduate study at the University of Oxford for students from low-income households in the UK.
Reach Oxford Scholarships are awarded to students from low-income backgrounds who have the potential to succeed at Oxford but who might not otherwise be able to afford to attend.
You may also like: Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2023 – Fully Funded
The scholarships cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses for the duration of the degree, and are awarded on the basis of academic potential, personal circumstances, and the need for financial support.
In addition, Reach Oxford Scholars are provided with a laptop and are given a grant for books and other course-related costs.
Reach Oxford Scholarships are a vital part of Oxford’s commitment to ensuring that students from all backgrounds have the opportunity to study at the world’s leading university.
If you’re a student from a low-income background and you’re interested in applying for a Reach Oxford Scholarship, you can find out more information on the Oxford University website.
Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 Details
- Host Institution: University of Oxford
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Award coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: As stated on the official website.
Reach Oxford Scholarship Benefits / Coverage
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023/24 covers the following costs:
- Fee waived.
- Return ticket paid for Annually to home country.
- Living expenses are covered.
Don’t miss this: UST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarship
- Candidates with nationalities from the countries listed below are eligible to apply for the award.
- The Reach Scholarship Oxford scheme is suitable to candidates who have received an offer and are of exceptional academic ability.
- Students who deserve it.
Applicants who are permanent residents of one of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarship:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi,
- Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba,
- Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican,
- Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji,
- Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana,
- Haiti, Honduras,
- India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq,
- Jamaica, Jordan,
- People are also applying for: Monash University Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Fully Funded
- Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyz,
- Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya,
- Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar,
- Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia,
- Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines,
- Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria,
- Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu,
- Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan,
- Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam,
- Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen,
- Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Available Study Fields
The Reach Oxford Scholarship program 2023 offers the following subjects:
- Archaeology & Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology & Ancient History
- Classics & English
- Classics & Modern Languages
- Classics & Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics & Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English & Modern Languages
- European & Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Foundation Year (Chemistry, Engineering and Materials Science)
- Foundation Year (Humanities)
- Foundation Year (Law)
- Foundation Year (PPE)
- History (Ancient & Modern)
- History & Economics
- History & English
- History & Modern Languages
- History & Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Mathematics & Philosophy
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages & Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy & Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy & Theology
- Physics & Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy & Linguistics
- Religion & Oriental Studies
- Theology & Religion
Don’t forget to apply for: IMF Internship Program | International Monetary Fund 2023
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023
You must apply to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course via UCAS and be successful in getting a place. Details on how to apply for a Reach scholarship for 2023 entry will be available in January 2023 at the link provided below.
Apply here: >>> Official Link
The deadline to apply for UCAS admission is October 15, 2022. Scholarship applications will be open in January 2023, with the deadline for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship being February 8th, 2023.