Applications are being accepted for the OECD Internship Program in France. The OECD Internship Program provides an opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain first-hand experience of the OECD’s work.
Internships are available in a wide range of areas, such as economics, statistics, trade, the environment, education, science and technology, development, and administration.
Also apply for >>> University of Sunderland Scholarships 2023 in UK | Fully Funded
The program is open to students and recent graduates of all nationalities. Internships are full-time and typically last between 3 and 6 months.
The OECD Internship Program is an excellent way to learn about the organisation, its work and its people. It is also a great opportunity to develop your skills and gain international experience.
The goal of the OECD Internship Program is to bring together global talent and intellectual mindsets into one global business enterprise for students who want to gain life experience. The OECD Internship program in Paris allows students to practice and improve their analytical skills in order to gain more experience in the field of education. Over 500 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral internships are being sought.
Holders of the OECD Internship program can be immediately involved in the route and strategic planning of the secretary-widespread for the students in this lovely internship.
The six-month internship with the OECD Internship Program Fund allows trainees to study various elements such as documenting, studying, and reviewing current documents, amassing and studying data, and learning how to handle and overcome difficult situations.
The majority of interns complete their studies in Paris, France, but all education is based on far-flung work for those students who are eligible for the internship in 2023. Because the OECD Internship 2023 is “first-class regulations for a better life,” it will be a hotbed of policy recommendations and a multidisciplinary experience for the students who are selected for this internship.
The OECD Internship program provides a forum for dialogue by providing an interactive discussion board for international groups of students, governments, parliamentarians, the business network, trade unions, educational institutions, and non-governmental organizations.
Don’t forget to apply for >>> (UNIPI) University of Pisa Merit Scholarships for International Students
OECD Internship Program Details
- Host country: France
- Host: OECD Internship program
- Number Of internships: 500 OECD Internships/12 months for students
- Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months, (renewable to 365 days for students)
- Active work hour: 40 hrs/week
Benefits of the OECD Internship Program
- The main benefit of the OECD Internship 2023 program is that each selected intern will be given a monthly stipend of 700 euros.
- An OECD team of workers will assist interns in visa processing, which will be of great benefit to students.
- The opportunity to paint in the OECD for six months is also a plus for this OECD Internships program.
- The OECD Internship 2023 can be extended for a further 12 months based on the intern’s overall performance for the students.
You can also apply for >>> AUAS Amsterdam Talent Scholarships 2023 for International Students
Some available Fields for OECD Internship Program 2023
• audit for students
• records technology for the OECD Internships program
• prison offerings for OECD Internships
• office management
• human sources
• occasion control
• finance, finances, and accounting
• artificial intelligence
• bribery and corruption
You may also like >>> Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen | Funded
• corporate governance
• economic system
• training and talents
• gender and variety
• inclusive boom
• industry, innovation,
• coverage and pensions
• worldwide migration
• public governance
You may also like >>> Netflix Internship Summer Program 2023 | Funded
Eligibility Criteria for the OECD Internship Program
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the OECD Internship Program 2023:
- Candidates must enroll in this program, i.e. Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral applications are all eligible for OECD Internships in 2023.
- Applicants must be under the age of 65 to be considered for the OECD program.
- To be eligible for this Internship program, the applicant must guarantee availability for at least one month.
- Candidates from OECD member countries are prioritized and are eligible for OECD Internships.
- Candidates from non-member countries are eligible to apply for specific programs and initiatives alongside OECD partners and global tax association (itf), neat, and so on.
- The applicant speaks English or French fluently. Other OECD languages may be useful and are eligible for the OECD program.
- To be eligible for the OECD program, candidates must have it capabilities.
- Candidates must be excellent in preparation and communication skills to be considered for the OECD Internships program.
Study for free in Sweden with >> Apply Now! SI Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
How to apply
For the OECD Internship Program, applicants must observe via online internship application.
- Candidates must submit a cover letter with the address of the internship workplace for the internship in 2023 in order to be considered for this opportunity through the OECD Internship 2023.
- The following files, along with the OECD Internship 2023 net application
- Experiment with a passport replica for the OECD Internship 2023.
- A certificate for full-time college students enrolled in a training program for the internship in 2023.
- Students are fully protected if they have a scanned version of their visa or work permit.
- French bank account information (this may be required after completing work in the OECD) provides students with complete coverage.
- Only selected trainees will receive a confirmation email, and students will be fully covered.
Begin Application >>> Apply Here
More Information >>> Official Website