The University of Surrey has announced English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 in the United Kingdom.
The £5,000 English Literature Undergraduate Scholarship Cash grant or fee waiver is available to UK and other countries’ undergraduate students.
The first year’s grant for the English Literature Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is £5,000. Scholarship recipients will either get a cash grant or a waiver of their lodging costs. Related offer University of Cambridge Fully funded Scholarship for International Students
Students from the UK and other countries who wish to pursue undergraduate studies with financial assistance may apply for the educational fund.
Details about the English Literature Undergraduate Scholarship
Open to students from the UK and overseas who are studying any undergraduate English Literature courses.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- University/Institution: University of Surrey
- Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible countries: the UK and overseas
- Award amount: $5000
- Mode: online
- Deadline: N/A
Benefits of the University of Surrey English Literature Undergraduate Scholarship
Students who desire to start their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023 will receive a reward from the University of Surrey in the amount of £5000 each year. Also see Chevening Scholarship 2022–2023 in the UK
Criteria for Eligibility Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
- Countries eligible: the United Kingdom and other countries.
- The English Literature Scholarship will be awarded in English Literature.
- The foundation year is not included. Students progressing from SISC are excluded because they have a progression scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied to a full-time undergraduate program.
Also see Gates Cambridge Scholarship for International Students | Application Guide 2023–2024
Application and Documents requirements
Eligible applicants must provide the following documents when applying for the English Literature Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Applicants must have certificates and transcripts.
- curriculum vitae (CV), (how to write an effective curriculum vitae).
- two references and
- passport copy.
You may also like to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship 2022–2023 at Oxford University
It is a must for students to provide the following to be eligible for admission:
- For admission, students must have a high school diploma with outstanding academic achievement.
- Students must meet the University of Surrey’s English proficiency requirements.( Check the University of Surrey English Language Proficiency Requirements here)
How to apply for the English Literature Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023
To apply, applicants must have taken admission to an undergraduate degree program. The university will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme. For more information on how to apply click here
Also apply for University of Macau Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully-Funded in China