The Drummond Law Firm Scholarship: The Drummond Law Firm has a $1,000 scholarship available. Eligible applicants must be high school students who have been accepted to and will be attending a post-secondary institution in the United States and are currently enrolled in a JROTC or Boy Scout Explorer program.
Applicants must be in one of the following categories:
- A high school student who has been accepted to and will be attending a post-secondary institution in the United States and is currently enrolled in a JROTC or Boy Scout Explorer program.
- A college student who is a member of their college’s ROTC program.
- a US Military Veteran who is currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution or graduate school. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded each year in the fall, and the funds can be used for tuition or books.
Also apply for Glotzer & Leibs’ Scholarship Fund
Details of the Drummond Law Firm Scholarship
- Awarded By: Drummond Law Firm
- Number of Awards & Eligibility: One scholarship will be awarded.
- Award Amount: Winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The total dollars awarded for this scholarship is $1,000.
- Deadline Information: August 15, (Annual)
In order to qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
- must be a high school or college student or a U.S. military veteran.
- must be enrolled in a JROTC, ROTC, or Boy Scout Explorer program.
- must be attending or currently enrolled at a post-high school institution or graduate school in the United States.
Application requirements for the Drummond Law Firm Scholarship are:
- Application form
- Personal statement
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
How to apply for the Drummond Law Firm Scholarship
To apply for the Drummond Law Firm Scholarship, you must fill out a form on the provider’s website and write an essay about why you want to or have served our country, or how our servicemembers who serve our country affect your daily life.
Applications must be submitted in English. Essays should be typed in 12-point font and written in English. The winning scholarship essay may be published on the law firm’s blog. Also apply for the Stutliff and Stout Scholarship Contest
You must also submit a recommendation letter from their JROTC, ROTC, or former military supervisor (if applicable), as well as proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution (if applicable). Any additional documentation you wish to be considered (ex: awards, photographs, etc.)
You may also like this. List of the Top 10 Best Law School Scholarships for International Students
The deadline for the Drummond Law Firm Scholarship is August 15, annually.