Buckfire & Buckfire Diversity Scholarship: Each year, legal students who represent racial and ethnically diverse populations are awarded the Buckfire & Buckfire Law School Diversity Scholarship.
Details about the Buckfire & Buckfire Diversity Scholarship
- Awarded By: Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
- Number of Awards & Eligibility: One award offered annually.
- Award Amount: $2,000 Annually
- Deadline: October 1, (Annual)
In order to qualify for the Buckfire & Buckfire Diversity Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- must be a current law school student at the time of application.
- This award is for U.S. students.
- must be a racial or ethnic minority.
Application requirements for the Buckfire & Buckfire Scholarship are:
- Official Transcript
You may also like the Christopher Keyser Scholarship for Undergraduate Students: Complete Application Guide
How to apply
On or before October 1st, applicants must submit the following materials in order to be considered for the Buckfire & Buckfire Law School Diversity Scholarship Program:
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
- A scholarship application form that has been completed (Located at the bottom of page).
- A one-page typed essay describing how you used your free time to promote ethnic diversity in your community. Alternatively, you could write about how you intend to use your law degree in the future to promote ethnic diversity.
- A certified, official transcript from law school.
Applications and information about this award are available online at the Buckfire & Buckfire website using the link provided. Application materials can be submitted online no later than the deadline date.
The deadline for this scholarship is October 1 annually.
Don’t forget to check out the Top 10 Best Law School Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023