The Brylak Safety Scholarship Contest is held each year to encourage students to submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place.
College students who submit an essay or video on the year’s theme are eligible to enter the Brylak Safety Scholarship Contest.
You may also like the Christopher Keyser Scholarship for Undergraduate Students: Complete Application Guide
Aims of the Brylak Safety Scholarship Contest
- Give financial assistance to a college student.
- Encourage students to investigate the role that personal injury lawyers play in reducing hazards, assisting those who have been injured, and encouraging people everywhere to consider consumer safety.
- Motivate students to pursue careers in the legal field.
Details of the Brylak Safety Scholarship
- Awarded By: Brylak Law
- Number of Awards & Eligibility: One award offered annually.
- Award Amount: $1,000 annually
- Deadline: August 15, (Annual)
In order to qualify for the Brylak Safety Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- must be admitted to or enrolled in a college or university that is accredited.
- Both domestic and foreign students studying abroad are eligible for this grant.
Application requirements for the Brylak Safety Scholarship Contest are:
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
- Video OR Essay submission
How to apply
Send a 1,000–1,500 word essay outlining how lawyers make the world a safer place to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, but entries are due on August 15 of each year. The winner will be decided upon and informed every August.
For more information go to the Brylak Safety Scholarship official website
Don’t forget to check out the Top 10 Best Law School Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Deadline for this scholarship is August 15 Annually. All submissions must be received no later than the deadline date.