Free Online Courses with Certificates from Birmingham University in 2022:
The Birmingham University Massive Online Course is designed to provide learners from all around the world a taste of higher education.
The Birmingham University Free Online Courses 2022 application period is now open. Birmingham University is a leading global university that has opened its doors to everyone to take free short online courses and make things happen with UK Free Online Courses.
The Courses are open to participants from all over the world. Birmingham University Online Courses are completely free of charge and are offered in a variety of academic fields and majors. For the Short Online Courses, there is no charge.
Birmingham University Online Courses 2022 Details:
- University: Birmingham University
- Course Fee: Free of Cost
- Eligible nationality: All nationalities
- Access mode: Online
- Last Date: Apply Anytime.
There is no deadline for applying to Birmingham University’s Free Online Courses for International Students in 2022. You can enroll in classes at any time throughout the year.
List of Online Courses Offered:
- College of Arts and Law
- Medical and Dental Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria :
- International students from any country and from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants with any qualification can apply, including those with a high school diploma, a higher degree, or a graduate degree.
- There are no restrictions on the age range of those who can participate.
- There are no restrictions on academic background.
How can you apply for free online courses at Birmingham University?
Future Learn has teamed up with the University of Birmingham. You must submit an online application for the course in which you wish to join. Any changes will be communicated through email.
Join Our Social Channels if You haven't Joined Already
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to receive the most recent updates on new opportunities.
The following is a link to a website where you can learn more: