The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is a scholarship program funded by the Swedish government for international students who are looking to pursue a full-time master’s degree at a Swedish university.
The scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence and leadership potential and are intended to help students cover the cost of their studies. The scholarships are also aimed at promoting international exchange and cooperation and at contributing to the development of the students’ home countries.
You may also like >>> Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen | Funded
This Swedish Institute Scholarship is a significant step toward achieving and contributing to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals provides participants with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to advance professionally as well as academically.
Furthermore, this international scholarship program is one of the best in Europe and provides a platform for individuals to explore the country on a variety of levels, including cultural, academic, and practical. The university’s invaluable experience in Sweden would be beneficial in that global future leaders would be able to bring positive and sustainable social change and development to their home countries as well as entire regions.
Also apply for >>> University of Sunderland Scholarships 2023 in UK | Fully Funded
Professionals are given first-hand experience in innovation, sustainability, and equality through this Swedish scholarship in Europe. The scholarship offers participants the opportunity to become expert leaders in their respective fields of expertise and to become such a person who can influence the world with inhabited and polished qualities. The global professional scholarship provides fellows with an opportunity to have an everlasting experience of self-reflection and virtue.
SI Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-2024 Details
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Organisation: Sweden Institute for Global Professionals
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Course Duration: 1 to 2 years duration of the program
Fields of Study:
- The list of eligible Master’s Programmes Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) Academic Year 2023-2024 will be published soon
You may also like >>> Netflix Internship Summer Program 2023 | Funded
SI Swedish Institute Scholarships Benefits/ Coverage
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee.
- Living expenses will be covered, and a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 will be provided.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe will each receive a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the duration of their studies.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine, a travel grant of SEK 11,000 will be provided for the duration of the study.
- The fellows will be admitted to the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
Don’t forget to apply for >>> (UNIPI) University of Pisa Merit Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023
- Candidates must be citizens of the countries listed.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3000 hours of work experience.
- The candidate must have demonstrated previous leadership experience.
- The candidate must be involved in civil society engagements as a leader.
- The candidate must be admitted to a master’s program that is eligible for the SI Scholarship.
Check the list of eligible Countries through link below:
Eligible Countries >>>> Click here to see
You can also apply for >>> AUAS Amsterdam Talent Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The following documents will be required by applicants during the application process for the SI Swedish Institute Scholarships:
Required Documents for Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) – (How to write an effective Curriculum Vitae)
- Reference Letter
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
Application Process for the SI Swedish Institute Scholarships
Follow the procedures below to apply for the SI Swedish Institute Scholarship:
- Candidates must first apply for university admission.
- By March 30, 2023, the candidate must be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs for SI Scholarships.
- After completing the admission application, the candidate must apply for SI scholarships separately.
- You may apply to as many programs as you wish, but you may only apply to four master’s programs for the SI Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
- After submitting his or her admission application, an applicant will be assigned a personal application number.
- This application number must be saved by the candidate in order to apply to the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).
Apply for the >>> OECD Internship Program in France 2022/2023 | Funded
Applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals are open from October 1 to February 28 each year.